Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday Post

Hello hello,
I had my last day of school on Friday, and start my internship tomorrow. So although I have plenty of prep that I have to do for tomorrow I am also enjoying this transition to pamper myself a little bit because I want to start this last phase before my summer break revitalized and refreshed.
So I got some organizing stuff out of the way first because that really does have to take priority. For the fun part I started by making cake batter and putting it in the oven. In the time the cake took to bake I applied a clay mask that I am liking mask and then kicked back and watched some YouTube videos while that was working its magic. When the cake was finished I took it out and let it cool while I took a nice hot shower, during which I finished the deep facial cleansing and deep conditioned my hair since I don't condition it much anymore.
I might go the movies later or stay in and watch a movie with my roomie when she gets back. The rest of the day will probably continue as relaxed and fun as it has gone so far, but that is still wide open.
That's all for now, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment