Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Small Tip

For anyone who knows the Bath & Bodyworks candles, you may recognize the glass. This is one that I cherished and tried to make last as long as I could since I don't think that they make the sandalwood vanilla scent anymore. But now the glass makes a great scenting jewlery box. This particular glass has a practical size and has a lid which is great, but you can use what you have around. A mason jar does quite nicely too, and they come in all sizes. 


I hang hook earrings around the sides and let all the smaller earrings and other pieces of jewlery that I take with me rest in the bottom.  And when I am moving on, I through everything in the bottom and put this scarf over it so that it all stays snugly in place and does not have too much empty space. 
I hope you enjoyed this repurposing idea! Until next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment