Wednesday, August 7, 2013

An Update in Craziness

The last week and a half have been so crazy busy. I finally finished packing with a suit case that was exactly at the weight limit, and quite a pile of stuff that I then distributed amongst my family members who are coming here for a short while and still have space in their luggage. I have no idea how I would have managed without them here to carry some of my stuff. Unfortunately my suitcase never made it out of Boston until this morning. It has since been delivered to my grandparents' where I will pick it up. And I have packed most of my everyday clothes in my carryon luggage. So since we got here, my dad and I have been going around trying to set me up here so that I will be ready to go when school starts in two weeks. 
But I am starting to settle in and we will be traveling a little bit and relaxing more as we can cross things off our list. Hopefully I will have some more posts soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment