Thursday, August 22, 2013

On a day like today

Lately I've been so busy getting stuff done, and going to various offices and visiting various friends, that I was looking forward to having the morning free to relax and pamper myself before going to my grandparents' wedding anniversary later tonight. 
On the agenda this morning: 
First shower. Take the time to exfoliate and shave and give myself a hair mask. These are kind of the fundamental things to looking and feeling a little better, because smooth radiant skin and luscious locks just look healthy and well kept. 
After my shower I gave my self a mini facial complete with a gentile scrub, a clay mask and to finish a slightly richer day cream to hydrate because a clay mask can be a little drying. 
I had to do a few little things around the house i.e. laundry and some minor organization to make packing for our trip to Munich easier. 
Finally I put on some music and did my nails out in the garden. I'm off the get dressed in a little bit. I'll try to put up an outfit post in the next couple of days. 
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment