Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October Was a Cozy Month

and here is what I quite enjoyed this month:
What I Loved this October
Somehow being in a work setting more than a school setting I found that while sometimes stressful and while I was having to prepare things now and again I had a lot of time for myself that I didn't have to use studying and it allowed twitter to happen... if you have one that is actively in use, you know what I mean. It's addictive.
Also it got quite cold this month and there were some rainy patches which explains the candles and sweaters and general cozy atmosphere that I have tried to build in my home environment.
And this may be the most exciting bit: I bought I used DSLR! I have had mixed results with the local eBay functions here, but that has more to do with the people and the fact that the best stuff is gone really quickly, but this high turnover rate also makes great little bits that you can be lucky enough to find, and this camera really is still in great condition and it is a good one for me to start out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment