Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hello there

My life really is a work in progress, but I find myself having to look more and more to the future and plan what I want to do and where I want to be. Because I grew up in Boston for the most part of my younger years, I do play with the idea of moving back to the United States or staying here. While that decision is still wide open I was really hoping to do an internship abroad in the United States and idealy in Boston so that I can see my family while I'm there. I did contact several hospitals expressing my interest in an observationship. Since I cannot work with patients directly I would of course only be able to observe, but that too is a wonderful learning opportunity.
So now it is really happening! I know it will work and even though the final week is not yet set in stone it certainly is taking shape in a very good way. I am so thrilled about this so I really wanted to share since this is a personal blog. I hope these kinds of posts are interesting to you as well. 
Thanks for reading, 
Eva Mathilde 

No comments:

Post a Comment