Monday, December 15, 2014

Study Break!

Oh my, oh my! It is most certainly Monday. And I have already put off studying with some grocery shopping and a trip into the drugstore for bits and bobs that I needed, although if I am totally honest it could have waited until tomorrow or the day after. But I have a Monster test coming up and because I know exactly how much I have to study and how much of it I really only need to refresh and all of this to Wednesday. I have a terrible case of the Mondays.
Tomorrow won't look much better in terms of things I have to do outside of school stuff. And lets face it once I have survived that and then the second test of the week on Thursday it is all smooth sailing! Christmas breakfast in school on Friday and then I'm off! I have lots of Christmas presents to finish and wrap and then my brother will be joining me in Dresden for the two weeks. There is so much to enjoy and look forward to. Unfortunately, there are a few hurtles that are not too small standing in my way. So it is hard to get into this week and start getting through this week.
This was my study break, so I will now go hit the books. I have definitely vented enough for one day. I hope your day has been better than mine and Thank you for bearing with me and getting this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment